News and Notices
Posted October 19, 2016
We require worker(s) to:
Resurface and Upgrade Existing Playground
The expected project start date is: November 7th, 2015
• These positions pay minimum wage.
• All positions are open to both women and men.
• Workers must be currently unemployed to be eligible to work on the project.
• Workers can be employed for up to 400 hours.
• Individuals who require more than 400 hours of project employment in order to obtain EI benefits are not eligible to participate.
• Individuals must qualify for EI by the end of the project. Further information regarding EI eligibility is available from Service Canada.
• Individuals must provide number of hours required to qualify for EI.
For more information, or to apply, please contact:
Pam Thornhill – Economic Development Officer
Application Deadline: Monday, October 31th, 2016