News and Notices
Posted June 4, 2018
The Town of Glovertown is accepting applications for a position at the Visitor Information Center. We are seeking a mature, dynamic and well-organized person who enjoys conversing with the public.
Glovertown Visitor Information Center Worker
- answering customer questions in person, by phone and email about Glovertown and the surrounding area.
- finding information using computer systems, guide books, pamphlets, etc.
- setting up displays within the centre and re-stocking literature.
- keeping up to date with local accommodations, places to visit, activities and events.
- gather information and work with local businesses and visitor attractions in Glovertown and the surrounding area.
- To help promote events for the community.
- Ensure the center is well presented, kept clean and organized.
The position will pay $11.15/hr and will be for approximately 10 weeks commencing:
June 18th - June 30th.
August 20th - August 31st
September 4th - October 12th.
Deadline for applications is 4:30 PM Monday, June 11th, 2018. Applications can be dropped off at the Town Office or e-mailed to Pam Thornhill@ email@example.com For more information please contact Pam at the Town Office at 533-2351.