News and Notices
Job Opportunity (3)
Posted July 18, 2019
Job Posting (Public)
Municipal Public Works Employee II - Full-Time Seasonal*
*Dates to be determined. Generally, the Seasonal Position would run May to December. The Town reserves the right to set timeframe based on need.
- Perform maintenance work on all of Council’s vehicles, machinery, pumps etc.
- Operate all of Council’s vehicles as directed by the Managing Foreperson, such as trucks, loader, excavator as well as any other vehicles which Council may acquire in the future.
- Perform repairs to Council’s water and sewer system including repairs in trenches.
- Performs preventative maintenance work on Council’s water and sewer system such as flushing and cleaningwater and sewer mains.
- Perform all other work as assigned by the Town Manager, Clerk and/or Managing Foreperson within his/her capability; as per past practice.
- Must hold valid NL Driver’s License, with endorsements 3,5,8 & 9
- As per Collective Agreement
- To be determined
- 4pm, July 26, 2019
This position is open to both male and female applicants.
Interested individuals are asked to submit a resume to the Town Office on or before the competition closing. Resumes submitted after the stated deadline will not be accepted. Resumes can be dropped off to the Town Hall located at 10 Station Road, faxed at (709) 533-2225 or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that it is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that their resume has been received by the Town.